|Job Title:||Campaign Manager|
|Salary:||£200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 09:54|
London. Contract. 6 Months.£200 per day. Public Sector. Inside IR35 Scope
- Work with the Head of marketing Services and Strategic Marketing Planners to shape communication planning processes to deliver high quality communication toolkits and campaign calenders for a range of products, services and contracts
- To generate proposals and costed briefs for all campaign activity including briefs to creative and content teams. To manage all deliverables across the marketing mix and ensure creative quality, brand compliance, effectiveness of activity and delivery on time and on budget.
- Manage the use of external agencies or internal shared services staff to ensure the best value. A capable manager of agencies and creative teams - able to brief clearly and manage the quality of creative output, checking brand and ethical marketing guidelines are adhered to
- Work with experts in digital, brand, communications, and delivery teams to ensure campaigns are scoped and delivered to gain the maximum potential exposure and building the strongest profile.
- Build a suite of communication toolkit templates that are easy to adapt and use by implementing teams, suppliers and partners that can offer off the shelf campaign solutions and options for simple, returnable and smaller scale marketing campaign activity and proposals
- Support the building of a team of specialist external suppliers - to service the SBU's marketing needs and planned activity in a consistent, innovative, effective and engaging way.
- Significant experience and a highly experienced communications manager with a successful record of campaigns and strategies in a client or agency environment.
- A creative strategist - Broad expert knowledge, understanding and experience of marketing campaign design, proposal writing and delivery and the scoping, development, costing, commissioning and evaluation of this activity
- Effective development and management of a programme of campaign activity for a range of clients and monitoring of marketing effectiveness to assess improvements and ROI for marketing activity
- An effective campaign project manager -leading end to end campaign activity and client management for a business area and aware of marketing policy protocols and guidelines
- Experience of developing strategic relationships and effectively selecting and managing external suppliers
- Strong digital marketing delivery expertise and skill base.
- Workshop facilitation and qualitative moderation practitioner skills
- A strong communicator and collaborative worker - able to present proposals and campaigns in a compelling and effective way, to engage and secure buy-in from others to clear ideas, plans and programmes of activity
- A numerate manager - enthusiastic about using metrics and analytics to improve return on campaign investment
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's