|Job Title:||Capital Accountant|
|Salary:||£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 14:51|
Capital Accountant - Initial 2 months - £27-30ph - London
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Capital Accountant to be responsible for the various streams of capital spend and asset creation and will be assigned among the team. The Capital Accountant will take responsibility for his or her designated area while supporting the work of the team.
- To produce financial reports, projections and analysis for Trust capital schemes and fixed assets within the organisation and to complete a monthly performance report including balance sheet forecasts in consultation with the Finance Manager, Capital Projects and Assets.
- To lead on valuation, impairment and revaluation matters.
- To be responsible for the upkeep of the organisations fixed asset register including ensuring that the fixed asset register accurately reflects the organisations fixed assets at any point in time.
- To be the organisations expert on fixed asset accounting and to ensure that capital schemes are accounted for in line with relevant financial reporting standards and Monitor guidelines.
- To generate intelligence to support the forecasting and business planning processes, through meetings with budget holders and other formal and informal channels.
- To ensure that all budget holders have the required knowledge of financial processes and SFIs.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's