Census Project Manager
|Job Title:||Census Project Manager|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Start Date:||October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 17:15|
Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Candidates should note that this role falls within IR35 legislation.
We have an exciting opportunity live in Edinburgh for an experience Project Manager available for an initial 6-month period.
Our client is undertaking an unprecedented programme of business and digital transformation and is looking to take on a Project Manager with a strong history of establishing and implementing effective Project Delivery structures and cultures.
- Extensive experience delivering complex and responsive operations to deadline
- Experience of managing projects within complex, multi-disciplinary programmes
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with a proven track record of forging inter-departmental relationships
- Extensive experience managing business and business change-focused projects
- Project Management qualification
- Experience delivering digital and ICT projects - however this is not a technical role
- Exposure to systems integration, full test cycles and release management.
Applicants for this role should either hold or be willing to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate at application stage.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's