CEO Planning Officer
|Job Title:||CEO Planning Officer|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £25.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul Spooner|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 14:46|
Our client is currently looking for a CEO Planning Officer to work onsite in London.
CEO Planning - 4 months - £25.00 per hour (Inside IR35) - NHS Trust
To provide business planning support to the Chief Executive and CEO office, working with colleagues across the Trust to effectively manage and coordinate the input and output of meetings. This will include developing and maintaining a 'forward planner' and influencing senior colleagues to ensure, when required, matters are appropriately discussed and also followed up in a timely manner.
Deputising for the CEO Support Manager and Assistant Trust Secretary from time to time and take responsibility for the Corporate Management Committee. The post holder will also be given the opportunity to support and lead on projects.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to deal with competing demands and high workloads
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues of all levels of the organisation
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable and cope with frequent and unpredictable interruptions
- Ability to work within a team environment and display initiative when necessary
- Ability to work autonomously
- Should be computer literate and fully familiar with Microsoft Office packages or demonstrate the ability to learn other packages or databases as required.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to handle information in a confidential and sensitive fashion
Please forward CVs or call on 0208 171 1646
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's