Change and Configuration Analyst
|Job Title:||Change and Configuration Analyst|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 11:02|
SC Cleared - Change and Configuration Analyst
Change and Configuration Analyst/ SC Cleared/ Milton Keynes/ 6 Months/ £300-£320p/d
Looking for an SC Cleared Change and Configuration Analyst for 6 Month Contract with out Public Sector Client.
- ITIL V3 Foundation qualified
- Experience of working within Change, Configuration or Release in a demanding and complex environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and to communicate clearly with a range of people at different levels of the organization, including the ability to liaise, explain and discuss complex issues using a range of tools, styles and techniques
- Demonstrable understanding of the pressures and demands of a fast-moving, complex outsourcer environment
- Demonstrable ability to plan, prioritize and co-ordinate own and team activities
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL service management good practice, particularly Change and Configuration Management
- Ability to estimate risk of potential business impact from minimal data or identify the need to request further information.
- Experience of working with complex multi system, multi-site environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings and manage any conflicts to an acceptable resolution.
- Experience of working with Service Management tools
- Knowledge of operating IT systems within Government environments
You must have current SC Clearance fro this role
please send through your CV for more details
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's