Change Manager - London - Financial services
|Job Title:||Change Manager - London - Financial services|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 14:50|
Business Change Manager - People and Culture - Inside IR35
Business Change Manager is currently required to work in London for a leading Finance organisation an initial 6 Month Contract based in Canary Wharf.
The Business Change Manager must have the following experience:
- Experience on projects and programmes delivering large scale change involving people, processes, technology, structures, behaviour and culture
- Previous experience engaging with and leading stakeholders through structural, procedural, technology and cultural change
- Solid understanding of the people change management theory
- Willingly adapts to changing circumstances by positively embracing new and different ideas, approaches and ways of working
- Lead business readiness throughout early adopter phases and roll-out
- Oversee the decommissioning of legacy Hub pages once migration has fully concluded and all users are using new portal
- Co-ordinate comms to users that are resolvers, licensed approvers and unlicensed approvers
- Proven ability to balance and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, with factors outside your control
- Experience of making risk-based judgements in an uncertain and/or pressurised environment
This role is an urgent start so apply NOW!!
Business Change Manager - People Change - Inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's