Change Project Manager - Water / Agile / Central Belt / £300 pd
|Job Title:||Change Project Manager - Water / Agile / Central Belt / £300 pd|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 11:36|
Water/ Wastewater Project Manager/ Central Belt / £250 - £300 per day/ Inside IR35
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with our client in Utilities sector to manage safe delivery to time, budget and quality of a portfolio of Research & Innovation projects for specific programmes of work on a daily rate of £250 - £300 based in Central Belt.
- Managing project teams of internal and external resources delivering projects of various investment values across Scotland.
- Identifying, establishing and improving relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Present projects at stakeholder meetings as required.
- Delivery and managing of on-site demonstrators.
- Prepare and submit project/ programme reports as required. Reports to include but not limited to include current status, costs, milestones, benefits, resource demands etc.
- Submitting financial claims and updating programme trackers and action logs.
- Helping to drive and maintain a project culture that meets the objectives of Research & Innovation and in particular matters including Health and Safety.
- Knowledge / experience of water and wastewater and / or the wider water industry
- Proven track record in project delivery involving internal and external parties.
- Experience in the delivery of projects from business case development to completion and benefit realisation
- Formal Project Management Training
- Technical Background - Degree qualified in Engineering or Scientific discipline and /or experience in business change projects.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's