Chief Digital Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Digital Officer|
|Location:||Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 17:03|
SC Cleared Chief Digital Officer - Sutton Coldfield / Andover / London. 6 - 12 month contract
Public sector organisation seeking experienced CDO to deploy its outputs, including one of the largest integrated property management systems in Europe, using a mixture of skilled staff and service management contracts.
In this key senior leadership position, the post holder will play an important role in helping to shape the future of the organisation and support decision-making across the industry by providing modern and secure digital technology to its Industry Partners.
We are seeking an exceptional leader and role model with a proven track record of delivery and customer focus in digital technology across a large scale, diverse and technically complex environment. Positive, driven and a natural collaborator and leader, you will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, commercial acumen with the intellectual confidence to succeed, inspiring others and able to operate effectively, engaging senior level customers and stakeholders.
The role is rich and diverse and provides a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and inspirational professional, with appropriate vision and leadership and communication skills, to join this dynamic and forward-thinking organisation as it enters the next phase of its development.
Specific experience and achievements should include:
- Experience at a senior level in the provision of Digital Technology on an enterprise scale.
- Demonstrable track record of success in leading and enthusing a team.
- Evidence of having deployed an entrepreneurial approach and the ability to view challenges through the broad lens of a general manager and leader rather than the narrow focus of a specialist.
- Proven success in managing change.
- Experience of utilising agile as a key way of working, and able to translate the approach successfully to key stakeholders.
- Experience of building a culture of continuous improvement and high quality customer service.
Skills and personal attributes:
- It is desirable you are a graduate with membership of a relevant professional body.
- A flexible inspirational and effective leadership style with the professional credibility to command respect and confidence with an emphasis on performance management and personal development of staff.
- Articulate, diplomatic and persuasive with an ability to use fact-based evidence as part of influencing skills.
- Highly visible and approachable in style. Ability to work collaboratively whilst providing constructive challenge and holding others to account.
- High levels of personal integrity, honesty and openness.
- The ability to engage effectively with customers, external bodies, and private sector partners.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's