Citirix Specialist- Citrix, Xenapp, XenDesktop, Netscaler
|Job Title:||Citirix Specialist- Citrix, Xenapp, XenDesktop, Netscaler|
|Salary:||£320 - £380 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 15:56|
Citrix Specialist- Citrix, Xenapp, XenDesktop, Netscaler
Contract. 12 Months +. £320-£380 P/d. Global Financial Services. Bristol
Citrix Analyst/Specialist required in Bristol. You will work closely with other Workplace & Infrastructure technical and project teams. Main duties include project solution design and environmental assistance to projects with Workplace requirements. You will also be required to provide 3rd level BAU support occasionally.
Skills and Experience required.
- Experienced senior technical analyst in a virtual environment
- Proven experience of working within a project environment providing documentation, technical deliverables and handover to operational teams
- Ability to compare business, commercial and technical requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to communicate ideas and solutions to audiences of all levels and nationalities, adapting style accordingly
- Ability to pass on relevant I.T. knowledge to others
- Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2008 Operating Systems
- Citrix XenApp 7.x & 6.5; Citrix XenDesktop to latest version.
- Citrix Web Interface and Storefront
- Citrix Netscaler (CAG)
- Thin client experience desirable with focus on WYSE terminals.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- VMWare ESX and VDI Provisioning
- Preferable Microsoft Office 2010 & 2016, Office 365 and MS Lync/Skype 2010/2013
- Application Virtualisation using Microsoft App-V
- AppSense experience preferable
- SCCM/CA desktop management and deployment productsPowershell scripting in the Citrix environment as required
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's