|Job Title:||Claims Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £23.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul Spooner|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:09|
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Claims Manager to work on onsite in London.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure that potential clinical negligence, employer and public liability claims are managed effectively and efficiently such that the Trust complies with rules of civil procedure.
- Managing all claims that come within the schemes for clinical negligence and public and employer liability
- Manage the investigation required to respond to claims made under these schemes
- Be able to liaise with the internal stakeholders and claimant solicitors
- Share learning and the action taken as a result of claims to prevent recurrence.
- Experience of providing reports to Board committees and senior management on claims activity including financial impact and learning.
Please forward CVs or call on 0208 171 1646
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's