Clerk of Works - Road Construction - 6 months - £19.42 - £21.91
|Job Title:||Clerk of Works - Road Construction - 6 months - £19.42 - £21.91|
|Location:||East Lothian, Scotland|
|Salary:||£19.42 - £21.91 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018 20:48|
Clerk of Works - Road Construction Consent (RCC) Inspector - 6 months
£19.42 - £21.91ph
Description of Role
- To undertake site inspection duties associated with Road Construction Consent process.
- To look after the Councils interests and engage actively with developers, direct activities and serve notice, where required, to ensure works are progressing and constructed in accordance with the Councils standards.
- To record all site activities and keep detailed notes of work progression.
- To sample and measure construction on site.
- To advise transport planners and line manager on RCC issues.
- To highlight and bring forward early warnings and mitigate site development risks, where applicable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in the industry
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation
- Extensive knowledge of road construction activities.
Vehicle required. 80% of job is on site.
A Basic Disclosure is required for this role.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.