Cloud Data Developer
|Job Title:||Cloud Data Developer|
|Location:||Tunbridge Wells, Kent|
|Salary:||£36000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 11:56|
Cloud Data Developer - Design and Development - £36-50K - Permanent
As a cloud data developer you will have lead the detailed design and development of IT applications and system changes. You will also manage a team of testers and assist in the development of test cases and scenarios for application components and end to end systems.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to technology and project teams upholding best practice architecture, design, development and deployment principles including assisting with carrying out quality reviews.
- Lead the detailed design and development (building the more complex components) of IT applications and system changes to meet business requirements across IT work streams, interfacing with key business stakeholders, Principal Developer, IT architects, other IT technology teams and any third party suppliers.
- Support implementation and warranty activities and produce support documentation, to ensure successful handover of project changes into BAU
- Assist with the development of test cases and scenario's for application components and end to end systems, automated where possible.
- Act as coach and mentor for junior members of Development teams, actively supporting their development as technicians and possibly including line management where required.
- Keep knowledge up to date by carrying out industry research, attending relevant industry seminars and individual study.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to both peers and more senior colleagues/stakeholders
- Proactively assist with development of initiatives to promote continuous improvement both within specific technology areas and the wider IT department.
- A few years of previous IT development experience across a number of various technologies and disciplines with a proven expertise in at least one area
- Strong knowledge of relevant technologies and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of development lifecycles including waterfall and Agile.
- Able to translate business requirements into detailed technical design
- Ability to generate and evaluate work estimates
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of current & target architecture
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Engineer / Developer
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£60000 - £61000 per annum + health, bonus, pension +
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + 10% Annual Bonus
Data Governance Lead
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Data Protection and Information Assets Advisor
£150 - £300 per day