Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform
|Job Title:||Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 16:59|
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef
3 months, £450 - £550 per day, Glasgow
Dynamic and highly motivated Cloud (AWS) Infrastructure Engineer required for initial 3-month contract based in Glasgow. This is a high-profile project working in a multi-disciplinary team.
You will work in the hosting platform operations team, working in close collaboration with Enterprise Architect and Security teams, and be responsible for the design, implementation, operational management and support of the hosting platform that underpins all workloads and services, ensuring all aspects maintain a high standard of operational excellence, security, reliability, efficiency and cost optimisation.
As a key role within the hosting platform operations team, the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will report to the hosting platform operations team lead.
- AWS Certified (Solution Architect Associate / Systems Administrator Associate) or demonstrable AWS cloud engineer experience
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of well architected AWS environments
- In-depth Infrastructure as Code experience for automation and configuration management (specifically CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
- Evangelist for Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Automated full stack development
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana & configurations for deployment management
- Excellent Linux/Unix system administration skills with a bias towards RedHat Enterprise Linux versions 7 and CentOS
- Experience of standards, architectures and best practices for architecture, network and systems security and service availability - CIS/OWASP
- GIT, NGINX
- AWS Parameter Store / AWS KMS
- Experience of managing a small team of technical specialists
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 6 Months - Glasgow
£450 - £550 per day
£400 - £650 per day
Cloud Consultant - Permanent - Edinburgh
£50000 - £80000 per annum + plus benefits
Infrastructure Analyst / 4th Line / Bolton / £390p/d
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£350 - £390 per day