Cloud / Systems / Integration Architect - Glasgow and Remote
|Job Title:||Cloud / Systems / Integration Architect - Glasgow and Remote|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 16:12|
Cloud/Systems/Integration Architect - Glasgow and Remote - 9 months - Inside IR35
Our Glasgow based client has an amazing opportunity for Cloud/Systems/Integration Architect to join their team for initial 9 months contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Digital Ecosystem, including re-use of capabilities and services where appropriate.
- Service Patterns - identify relevant service patterns that might be exploited in the development of the system.
- Service Architecture - help in determining a suitable architecture for the new system service
- Choice of Technology - advice on choice of technology, and particularly on the use of Microsoft Azure
- Development Process - advice on approaches and methods to be employed by the development team in the development of the new system service.
- Deployment Process - advice on the deployment of the new system, including means of establishing business acceptance.
- Security - advice on implementing appropriate security measures, including issues such as authentication, legal responsibilities, privacy issues, etc.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Architect - AWS / Cloud - 6 months - Glasgow
£500 - £600 per day
Enterprise Architect - Strategic Design - Glasgow
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Firmware and Software C# Design Engineer - Perm - Glasgow
£25000 - £45000 per annum
DB2 DBA - Glasgow - 3 months
£400 - £550 per day
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35