|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||£20 - £25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 16:38|
Commercial Analyst - Urgent
Contract. 3 Months +. Private Sector. £20-£25 Per hour.
Commercial Analyst required urgently.
This role will include but is not limited to:
- Delivery and management of daily, weekly and monthly KPI reporting across the business, in addition to providing quality financial / business analysis and insightful commentaries.
- Become the business lead for financial / business modelling and provide management information to the wider business.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders in the business to proactively help drive improvements and standardise processes to improve overall efficiency; championing change management, providing risk management and help turn insight into action.
- Consolidation of the monthly Sales Forecast and preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Administrator of the business' pricing system - providing management of all UK and International pricing, pricing models, margin maintenance and access rights of price lists.
- Support product life cycle and product withdrawal initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong numerical and Excel Skills (VBA, SQL desirable but not essential).
- Part qualified CIMA or ACA wold be an advantage.
- Experience using multiple CRM / ERP systems (SAP, SAP Business Objects is essential - Avante would be desirable).
- Delivery focussed with an energetic, flexible and personable attitude with a proven ability to adapt your approach to liaise with various levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Experience in a fast paced, commercial environment and naturally analytical.
- You'll need to have a passion for delivering first class service and a positive attitude towards business change.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Cloud Support Analyst - 8 months - Glasgow
£300 - £400 per day
Business Product Owner
Up to £0.00 per annum
Up to £34000.00 per annum
3rd Line Support - Glasgow - 2 - 3 Months