Commercial Manager - GDPR
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - GDPR|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £1 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 12:07|
Commercial Manager - 3 months contract - Inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager has arisen with a well-known public-sector client based in Glasgow. You will be responsible for ensuring GDPR Assurance within the organisation and provide contractual and commercial advice about GDPR as well as develop and implement a GDPR Commercial assurance plan.
- Strong baseline knowledge of Data Protection legislation and GDPR
- Able to discuss data protection and information security requirements from a legal, risk, compliance and commercial perspective with key stakeholders
- A proven record of accomplishment of renegotiation contracts and extensive experience of public sector procurement
- Ability to identify and categorise the commercial GDPR risks, including designing and implementing appropriate mitigation strategies;
- Risk identification relative to procurement and supplier management;
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's