Commercial Product Lead / Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||Commercial Product Lead / Technical Consultant|
|Salary:||£0.01 per annum + subject to experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017 18:07|
Commercial Product Lead / Technical Consultant required for role with dynamic new client based in Edinburgh
Our forward thinking client have recently set-up office in Edinburgh and are looking for a Commercial / Technical Product Lead with consulting experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for taking the lead role in consulting or specialist assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit and potentially evolving into major projects for the client. You will work very closely with the customer and the delivery teams in shaping and delivering solutions that are fit for purpose and commercially viable. In return you will be offered a generous basic salary and excellent benefits package.
- Extensive experience in a commercial or technical environment with demonstrable success in consulting (or project equivalent).
- Experience of working at a senior level with at least 4 different clients and demonstrable evidence of building strong client relationships.
- In depth experience of at least one major business discipline (e.g. Finance, Health, Public Sector).
- Strong in chosen consulting specialisation and demonstrates adaptability to embrace new disciplines.
- Experience of at least two business applications environments (e.g. EDRM, BPM, CRM, etc).
- Broad business & technology experience and a good awareness of industry trends and their potential impact on current & future business applications.
- Experience of creating and working to project plans and leading small teams together with handling change controls.
- Sound communication skills including ability to formally present to senior client and conference audiences.
- Ability to recognise competitor strengths & weaknesses in specialist areas.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Product
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £85000 per annum
Senior Product Manager
£650 - £800 per day
£400 - £600 per annum
Lead Java Devloper
Up to £0.00 per annum
Technical Architect - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £600 per day