Commercial Project Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Project Manager|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 15:26|
Commercial Project Manager - £30-35ph - Initially until end of January - London
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Commercial Project Manager to come on board until the end of January and join an existing team managing a large scale complex project developing and delivering commercial value to the trust.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management of a diverse group of Clinicians, Nurses, AHPs, Clinical Analysts, Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Solution Architects and 3rd party suppliers.
- Identify and measure project benefits; act as a champion for assigned new solutions, promote project objectives and benefits and communicate progress, timetable and project issues effectively
- Support the Head of Special Projects in managing the delivery of the relevant projects objectives and outcomes.
- Responsible for the development of project plans
- Set up, manage and from time to time chair clinical and management project groups and project boards.
- Work with clinical directorates, external stakeholders and corporate areas to source and co-ordinate resources needed to develop and deliver the objectives of the project.
- Be accountable to the Head of Special Projects for the delivery of the required project outputs and outcomes to the correct quality standards within the agreed constraints of time and cost; plan the project as a whole based on the instructions and guidance of the Project Board; monitor overall progress; resolve issues and initiate corrective actions as appropriate
- Provide monthly reports on activities to the Head of Special Projects
- Planning and design of project structures and project materials, monitoring progress and initiating corrective action in consultation with the Head of Special Projects.
- Ensure that supporting functions required from the commercial team, ie financial modelling, legal, contracting, are appropriately resourced for each project.
- Ensure consistency within the project ensuring the project encapsulates the Trust core values.
- Act as co-chair for project team meetings as appropriate
- Where appropriate, take a proactive role in supplier negotiations relevant to the project as directed by the Head of Special Projects
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Security Operating Centre - Glasgow
£300 - £400 per day
Project Manager - Edinburgh - Part time - 5 weeks
£300 - £400 per day
Procurement Officer - OJEU / Commercial - 6 months
£185 - £220 per day
Up to £0.00 per day