|Job Title:||Commercial Specialist|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 15:26|
Commercial Specialist - Initial 6 Months - £500-600pd Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Commercial Specialist to take responsibility for activities such as change control, managing contractual obligations, risk management and measurement and delivering to the required performance standard.
- Maintain an economic, long-term focus whilst considering the objective of achieving value for money in combination to maximising quality in all activities.
- Be responsive, innovative and seek out opportunities to create effective change.
- Have a strong commitment and be self-motivated to develop and learn.
- Create and maintain positive, professional and trusting working relationships with a wide range of internal, external and connected stakeholders.
- Maintain effective partnerships with suppliers and customers through the commercial process to achieve business objectives.
- Show consideration for objective and accurate judgments using sound evidence and knowledge.
- Work to appropriate timescales and take responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
- Always take into account diverse stakeholder needs and requirements
- Cost and pricing models and commercial concepts and how they influence supplier/customer behaviours.
- Financial awareness that enables a focus on achieving efficiencies and continuous improvement.
- Recognise business needs that shape decisions, for example financial restrictions or time requirements.
- Show how such business objectives are articulated in procurement specifications using a set of appropriate tools/techniques e.g. LEAN sourcing.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's