Communications and Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Communications and Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£315 - £360 per day|
|Start Date:||November 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 16:25|
Communications and Marketing Manager - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Communications and Marketing professional to join their team based in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for developing and implementing external and internal communications strategy, preparing briefing for stakeholders, maximising on PR opportunities and promoting communications using various social media channels.
This role is ideal for an established PR professional with expereince of operating in a high profile environment with a good understanding of digital channels and publications.
- Experience of applying communications and marketing experience in the digital sector
- Expereince of developing engaging communications strategy
- Expereince of developing written content and multimedia content, including podcasts and videos, for blogs and online channels
- Good understanding of accessibility and usability guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to capture and share knowledge using a variety of tools and techniques
- Demonstrable knowledge and competency in using Social Media Channels.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with the government or public sector, please be advised successful candidates will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's