Communications & Marketing Manager - Digital Engagement
|Job Title:||Communications & Marketing Manager - Digital Engagement|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £161 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 17:02|
Communications & Marketing Manager - Digital Engagement - Edinburgh
Working within an ambitious digital transformation programme, our public sector client requires a dynamic Communications & Marketing Manager who will be responsible for designing and delivering a communications plan for digital engagement across the organisation.
- Design and deliver internal and external communications.
- Creation and maintenance of frameworks, tools and processes to support the programme
- Content creation and editing
- Develop customer engagement strategies for our services. Identifying marketing and communication opportunities
- Identify and develop suitable digital marketing tools and marketing strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and communication campaigns
- Guide other team members on communications activities
NB - this role falls in scope of IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's