|Job Title:||Communications Lead|
|Salary:||Up to £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 14:04|
Contract. 5 Months. £250 P/d. Public Sector. Central London.
Communications Lead required urgently in Central London. This post will lead communications support for the merging (collaboration) of two organisations and will help shape delivery of a compelling business case through comprehensive staff and stakeholder involvement.
- Develop, implement and manage a comprehensive and dynamic communications strategy and action plan for the Collaboration, segmenting key audiences and developing core and tailored messaging
- Manage communications across the full range of Collaboration communications activities and facilitate close working and information sharing between the communication teams
- In conjunction with communications directors, provide strategic communications advice to the programme team and senior leaders on internal and external stakeholder engagement activities.
- Ensure appropriate and consistent stakeholder communications are delivered at all times.
- Manage the planning, implementation and budget for the Collaboration's core communications strategy and functions.
- Lead the communications strategy around the development of the Strategic and Full Business Cases, ensuring effective collaboration across Partner organisation Communications Directors, providing appropriate communications leadership, direction and support
Skills and experience required
- Substantial experience of working in public relations or a communications environment, preferably within an NHS, Academic or Research setting
- Demonstrable experience of developing story and campaign ideas
- Familiar with the principles of web usability and accessibility
- Senior level management experience within a complex organisation
- Significant influencing and persuasion skills
- Proven experience of creating opportunities and working collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Significant experience of leading and managing staff
- Experience of programme development and subsequent implementation
- Experience of managing a budget
- Able to work with ambiguity in a changing environment
- Experience of managing contracts and suppliers
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead DevOps Consultant
£60000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits
Devops Practice Lead / Devops Architect
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £90000 per annum
Lead Java Developer - Permanent role - Edinburgh
£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits
Workday Functional Analyst
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per day
Project Support Officer
£20.00 - £22.00 per hour