|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Salary:||£180 - £220 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 12:52|
Communications Manager - Edinburgh
Media / Public / Stakeholders / Social Media
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications manager on an ad-hoc part time basis over 6 months with our public-sector client based in Edinburgh.
Essential skills -
- Experience of drafting and advising on speeches and public statements
- Experience of drafting and advising on media releases and briefings
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience on creating stand lines for media queries and correspondence
- Experience of developing social media strategy
- Experience of designing and overseeing events around the production and publication of forecasts
Desirable Skills -
- Experience in public sector/central government
- Experience of working in journalism and ideally financial or economic journalism
If you have skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's