|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Salary:||£22 - £29 per hour|
|Start Date:||May /June 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 17:04|
Communications Manager - 12 Month contract - Edinburgh
We have an exciting new opportuntiy available in Edinburgh for a skilled Communications Manager to work with a major public sector client. You will be leading communications across a new programme of work with responsibility for senior stakeholder engagement, delivering communications plans and managing the delivery of content creation.
- Experience of managing traditional and new media to engage an audience.
- Experience of giving sound communications advice and guidance to senior colleagues.
- Must be able to convert often highly complex material, which can be sensitive or controversial, into clear logical content for a variety of media channels.
- Experience of creating and delivering effective communications plans to time and on budget.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Copywriting experience
- Understanding of social media platforms and ability to develop engaging content
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a health and or social care environment related environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's