|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paige D'Cruz|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 16:02|
Press and Communications Officer
City and East
This is a high-profile role with opportunities for growth and progression with a high level of autonomy for the right candidate. Working for a Financial Services organisation undergoing considerable transformation. The role's primary responsibility will be for all media activity relating to strategy and customer experience.
- Developing relationships with journalists across national, business, consumer and trade press
- Managing reputation in the media from a strategic/policy perspective
- Proactively building up the brand via the media, particularly in the national, business and consumer press
- Management of crises from a media perspective
- Experience of confidently interacting with and influencing with very senior staff
- Able to grasp complex concepts and information and translate those concepts into accessible formats for multiple audiences
If this opportunity interests you, please apply and your CV will be reviewed shortly!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's