Communications Manager - Kinross - 6 months
|Job Title:||Communications Manager - Kinross - 6 months|
|Location:||Kinross, Perth & Kinross|
|Salary:||£165 - £175 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 10:35|
Senior Communications Officer - Balloch / Kinross / Edinburgh / Glasgow - 6 months
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Communications Officer based in the Central Belt for 6 months.
You will be required to develop and manage PR and marketing campaigns that raise awareness of the organisations brand and increase engagement with stakeholders.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- PR & Marketing Management
- Internal and external relationship management
- Line Management
- PR Administration
Essential skills -
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional qualification in public relations, marketing or journalism
- Minimum of three years' experience in PR and marketing
- Experience in producing PR and marketing materials
- Excellent knowledge of and relationship with media and creative professionals
- Experience of managing integrated PR and marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate complex and sensitive information in a clear and engaging way
- Full UK Driver's License and access to vehicle to travel while the working day
Candidate will be required to undergo PVG clearance for this position.
If you have the skills and experience required for the position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's