|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£12 - £13.80 per hour + 20% Shift Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 08:50|
Communications Officer - 31.5 Hours
Fixed term. £12-£13.80 Per hour+ 20% Shift Allowance. Worcester
Call centre, Contact Centre, Customer Service.
Communications Officer required urgently in Worcester. Multiple postions available. You will be responsbile for receiving, recording and assessing emergency and non emergency requests for services and provide resolution where appropriate. To manage and control the deployment of
resources in line with Deployment Principles, Force Policy, working practices and service standards.
Skills and expeirence
- Accurate data entry skills, with attention to detail.
- Typing speed minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Office packages
- Proven ability to gather and collate information using appropriate questioning techniques
- Proven ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a wide range of people
- Ability to analyse, review and present information in various formats
- Good organisation, time management, administration and co-ordination skills
- Ability to be assertive and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to coach new colleagues.
- Have empathy and be an active listener,
- Have good risk assessment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's