|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2017 21:43|
Communications Officer - Edinburgh - 6 months
We are looking for a creative and driven communications professional to join the team as Communications Officer, for our public-sector client based in Edinburgh on a 6 months contract.
You will take a key role in supporting the content design, event managements, stakeholder engagement, internal communications and marketing.
As part of our Communications team, the role is to work with the existing team overseeing internal and external design elements for different channels, support the organisations campaigns and events calendar, meet project needs, provide advice on channel use for projects and evaluate & gather relevant and useable data from campaigns.
We would like to hear from experienced Communications people who can demonstrate:
- Experience of working on end to end campaign development and delivery across multiple channels (digital and non-digital)
- Experience of using data to analyse effectiveness of campaign delivery
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary project team
- Experience of championing communications and engagement activities during project development and delivery
- Experience of working collaboratively with stakeholders, customers or partners to deliver shared outcomes
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to engage with different stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Ability to tailor messages, delivery, and tone, (as required)
- Educated to degree level within related field of communications, engagement or marketing and/or have relevant experience of working within a communications, engagement or marketing environment either agency or business side
- Experience of working in an agile project management environment
- Experience of working in, or understanding a change programme such as digital transformation
- Experience of delivering full scale national communication campaigns
- Experience of interacting with external agencies (either business or agency side)
- Experience of providing subject matter insight
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's