|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£23300 - £26448 per annum|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 18:12|
Communications Officer - 6-month contract - Livingston
Our public sector organisation based in Livingston has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Communications Officer to help support the organisations communications strategy. This is an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. You will be responsible for writing press releases, developing engaging social media solutions and handling press queries.
- Broad range of communications skills in media, social media, marketing and web content
- Experience of developing and implementing engaging communications and marketing strategy
- Experience of content creation for blog posts, social media and offline platforms
- Degree level qualification, ideally in a communications related subject.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and handling press enquiries
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within the public sector.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's