|Job Title:||Complaints Officer|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £22.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul Spooner|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 18:30|
Our healthcare client requires a Complaints Officer to work onsite in London
Complaints Officer - London - Healthcare - £22.00 per hour - Inside IR35
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and analysing complaints, identifying the concerns raised and the outcome sought by the complainant.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about best practice in complaints handling,
- Taking (and where appropriate resolving) complaints over the telephone
- Assessing complaints as to their severity and complexity and assigning a triage category so that complaints follow an appropriate resolution stream and identifying complaints that are linked to other investigations or that might require the input of the claims and inquests team.
- Monitoring the progress of complaints using and administering a regular review system and prompting investigators and Directorate Management Teams as appropriate.
- Maintaining and keeping up-to-date paper and electronic complaints files in compliance with Trust policy and Data Protection law.
- Managing complainants' expectations, and keeping complainants regularly updated on the progress of their complaints.
- Co-ordinating responses to individual complaints from receipt to resolution, ensuring that each complaint received is listened to, understood, properly considered, appropriately responded to in a timely manner and learnt from.
Please forward CVs or call on 0208 171 1646
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position