|Job Title:||Computer Technician|
|Salary:||£100 - £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 13:25|
INSTALL / DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER - WINDOWS 7
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Install / Desktop Engineer with Windows 7 experience with Windows 7 experience for 6 months contract based in Dalkeith, Midlothian.
You will be expected to travel to various sites in Midlothian so a full UK Driver's license will be required for this position.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Build, configure and install computer equipment, including software at customer sites
- Investigate and correct desktop software application failures or malfunctions
- Research and retrieve appropriate fixes via the internet and other support media
- Resolve IT issues raised by customers
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the correct delivery of services/goods purchased by IT
- Write system documentation
- Maintain the core internal IT management systems and ensure user and asset procedures are followed
Essential skills -
- At least one-year experience in a PC Support environment
- Experience of working on an IT Helpdesk
- A current driving license
- Installation of new PCs and movement of existing PCs
- Support the installation of desktop applications
- Support the installation of peripherals such as printers and scanners
Candidates will require to undergo PVG.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's