Construction Solicitor - Edinburgh - permanent
|Job Title:||Construction Solicitor - Edinburgh - permanent|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 15:14|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Construction Solicitor to work with one of our clients in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be supporting the workload of the Non-Contentious team who service the range of clients across sectors including but not limited to retail, commercial, leisure, housing and renewables.
- To provide legal advice to clients in respect of non-contentious construction issues, including drafting and review of standard form and bespoke contracts, appointments, collateral warranties, bonds and guarantees
- To carry out due diligence exercises and support the team to secure construction packages for the benefit of funders, tenants and purchasers.
- To support the Construction Contentious team with a varied caseload of civil and commercial disputes in accordance with client protocols, with an appropriate level of supervision.
- Degree level in Law with Practicing Certificate issued by the Law Society of Scotland.
- Knowledge of Non-Contentious Construction law commensurate with experience.
- Flexible and adaptable, with willingness to learn and work across both non-contentious and contentious construction law.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative and motivation.
- Good analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to forge relationships with clients and other team members.
- Willingness to participate in marketing and business development activities as a member of the team.
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's