|Job Title:||Construction Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35 - £37 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 14:37|
Construction Supervisor - £35-37ph Inside IR35 - London - Initial 2 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is looking for a Construction Manager to lead control site inspections at the appropriate stages in order to manage within the NEC process for the avoidance of any transgression. Under NEC3/4 the contract supervisor shall act as supervisor.
- Reviews highly complex data requiring analysis, interpretation, comparison of range of options and makes Judgements across wide range of capital projects issues taking into account legislation, H&S, conflicting demands, content of expert advice on capital projects matters.
- Will be engaged at outline design stage to review proposals and provide feedback.
- Quality assurance monitoring, compliance with specification, organisation standards and site specific standards.
- Review Health & Safety compliance to include the wearing of PPE on site by all, site conditions (tidy site uncluttered), access & egress control on site and the displaying of relevant notices (include F10).
- Where non-compliance or breaches occur with H&S or fire related defects notice shall be given with deadline and potential temporary closure of the site should be instructed with project manager.
- Regular attendance on construction site daily if required to ensure that the contractor is forward planning a schedule for commissioning of all services with the engineering team who are the only team that can sign off systems as satisfactory/compliant.
- To assist with testing and inspection of the works, manages the defects process,
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's