|Job Title:||Content Administrator|
|Salary:||£120 - £140 per day|
|Start Date:||April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 21:33|
Content Administrator - 5 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting position available for a skilled Content Administrator to work on an initial 5 month contract with potential to extend. You will be responsible for creating and updating engaging user-focused content, ensuring developed content is consistent and proof reading content.
- strong web writing skills
- experience of using a style guide to produce consistent content to tight deadlines
- experience of using content management systems to create and manage content
- experience of working within a Service Delivery environment
- experience and skills in managing content for an online portal
- experience of writing to a high level and to an audience
- an awareness of iTIL and Service Management
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with the public sector or government. Please be advised successful candidates will require to hold or apply for a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's