|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||March 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 17:39|
Content Designer - 2 month contract - Edinburgh
Our higher education client based in central Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Content Designer to join their dynamic team of User Researchers, Content Designers and Service Managers working on various digital projects.
You will be responsible for redeveloping microsites, developing new information architecture to suit changing audience needs, optimising website search results and undertaking website usability studies.
- Previous expereince of developing and publishing engaging user-centred content
- Expereince of working to corporate style guides
- Excellent understanding of using google analytics to support understanding of user behaviour
- Liaising with and influencing non-specialist business representatives to achieve user-focused outcomes that support business goals
- Use of IA research and development techniques such as card sorting and tree testing
- Expereince of undertaking website usability testing studies
- Expereince of using a range of web publishing platforms
Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's