|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Salary:||£160 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||May 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 17:45|
Content Designer - 10-month contract - Glasgow
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Content Designer to join their dynamic team based in Glasgow. You will be responsible for developing and implementing content strategies for various digital channels, ensuring content meets user needs and creating user journeys for web channels.
- Significant experience of writing and editing engaging content for the web and digital channels
- Experience of leading and delivering web content design projects
- Experience of working with content management systems such as Umbraco and Drupal
- Experience of running multiple projects simultaneously within agreed parameters
- Skilled at writing in different styles and tone to create a variety of content types from landing pages to core content pages
- Excellent understanding of content management process
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a public sector or government organisation with experience of writing and mapping user stories, facilitating workshops and taxonomy development.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's