Continuous Improvement Project Manager
|Job Title:||Continuous Improvement Project Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 14:47|
Continuous Improvement - Somerset - Contract - Project Manager
As a Continuous Improvement Specialist you will be required to work across the entire business managing a range of Business Improvement projects to improve their ways of working and develop Continuous Improvement.
- Review end to end processes to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness, looking at processes, tools and people.
- Lead and/or support a portfolio of strategic improvement initiatives, with different degrees of internal (depending on skills and availability) or external support.
- Manage/support change management in areas being reviewed.
- Lead business improvement projects (analysis, opportunities identification, implementation), with different degrees of support (internal or external), in line with the project/programme management framework
- Lead the ways-of-working work stream, ensuring that activities are achieved on time within scope, using either internal/external or dedicated/non-dedicated cross-functional resources, including colleagues at the same hierarchical level.
- Provide updates on work stream to the Head of Business Improvement & Innovation, company management team and Board as and when required
Continuous Improvement - Somerset - Contract
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's