|Job Title:||Contract Analyst|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£250 - £275 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 10:24|
Contract/Third Party Supplier Management Analyst
Contract. 6 months. Global Financial Services. Bolton £250-275 Per day
Contract/Third Party Supplier Management Analyst required to support the Senior 3rd Party IT Supplier Manager by driving forward 3rd party contract and supplier management in line with governance standards and quality, delivery and cost measures.
- 3rd Party Contracts - Collecting and analysing data, utilising key performance indicators (KPIs), to monitor and report on Key IT supplier performance and suggests actions based on results. Ensures proper monitoring of the contracts and recommends actions. For all Commercial suppliers within your remit, ensure that all contracts are present, up to date, exist in the right format, are stored for audit purposes. Where there are project orders or statements of work, ensure that these clearly specify the products or services required. You should be able to call upon any contract without notice at any given time.
- Documentation of processes Provides detailed instruction/guidance as necessary and responds to wide ranging and detailed questioning in own area(s) of specialism.
- Audit Compliance Producing and maintaining documents to ensure compliance
- Process Management Ensure the 3rd Party Management processes are documented and consistently adhered to. Recommending ways to improve the effectiveness of the department through existing processes and procedures. Implementing agreed recommendations under the direction of the Senior 3rd Party Manager
- Service Review Meetings Supporting the Senior 3rd Party Manager by attending Service Review Meetings.
Skills & Experience Required
- Knowledge / experience of contract management
- Knowledge / experience of supplier relationship management
- Experience of working in a complex business environment
- Proven ability to analyse large documents and identify key risks for escalation
- Good persuasion and influencing / negotiation skills
- Ability to follow and actively identify / improve processes
- Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- CIPS qualified
- Contract Law training
- Presentation and Training experience Also, ideally has knowledge/skills in:- Management Information (MI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) - The collection, analysis and application of MI to measure performance against KPIs - Service Level Agreements - The purpose and composition of a service level agreement (SLA); the relationship between an SLA and a contract for the supply of goods/services.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's