Contracts Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Months - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||Contracts Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Months - Inside IR35|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2018 01:10|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract/Procurement Manager with our public-sector client for a 6 months contract £300 -£400 per day based in Edinburgh.
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategy Development & Implementation
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Risk Management
- People Management
- Financial Management
- Experience of managing potentially multiple contracts by using Key Performance Indicators to monitor and challenge supplier performance.
- Experience of managing contract changes and seeking approval through Programme governance and the appropriate authorisation from the Senior Procurement Specialist
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to promote effective engagement, including with third party suppliers, through all stages of the contract lifecycle. Will be required to engage with and influence senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Experience of analysing, organising, interpreting and interrogating complex information from a range of sources and making clear, concise and evidence based recommendations.
- Experience of working effectively in a Programme and Project Management (PPM) environment
- Budget/financial management experience.
- A relevant qualification in contract management (e.g. CIPFA)
Role inside IR35
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's