Corporate Communications Team Leader
|Job Title:||Corporate Communications Team Leader|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2017 12:30|
Corporate Communications Team Leader
Fixed term contract. 12 Months. Stratford Upon Avon. £35-37.5k. Public Sector
Corporate Communications Team Leader required for a fixed term 12 month contract. To ensure the supervision, prioritisation, co-ordination, development and delivery of communications activity to inform, influence and engage its communities, stakeholders, partners and workforce. This is achieved through the delivery of targeted communications using channels that are appropriate to our audiences and the provision of specialist communications advice and support. These communications should be outcome focused and build the public's trust.
Skills and experience required
- Relevant specialist professional qualification e.g. Degree or Diploma in communications, journalism, marketing, PR.
- Excellent knowledge of media law, ethics and codes of conduct and an understanding of the production, distribution and consumption of all forms of media, including new and multi media.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing theory and campaigns, internal communications, digital and new media marketing and multi media systems and tools (e.g. intranet, internet and social media channels)
- Experience of supervising and co-ordinating specialist communications work and related performance management at individual and team level.
- Experience of delivering wide communications activity, including crisis and reputation communications management and communications strategy development and delivery within a large and complex organisation.
- Experience of communications campaign development, reputation management, digital communications delivery (including social media) and internal communications.
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing communication and public relations strategies and delivery plans to effectively manage complex, high profile, fast moving and politically sensitive incidents or operations.
- Experience of providing training to enhance the communication capability and capacity of the organisation's workforce.
- Experience of leading communication projects and initiatives from concept to implementation and evaluation.
- Experience of using local, regional and national media coverage and other publications to deliver organisational aims and objectives.
- Experience of using wide-ranging internal, marketing and digital marketing channels and practices to deliver organisational aims and objectives.
- Experience of advising and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of commissioning and working with service providers e.g.photographic services, creative concept or total marketing or digital advertising suppliers.
- Experience of working in an emergency service or similar fast-paced communications environment.
- Experience of project management.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide leadership on critical and reputational communications issues
- High level of strategic thinking and analysis
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
External Communications Officer
£17 - £18 per hour
Internal Communications Manager - Part Time
£0.00 - £500 per day
Group Marketing - Part time
£24000 - £25000 per annum
Digital Content Editor
£140.88 - £150 per day
Marketing Executive (Digital) Glasgow - 5 months
£36000 per annum