Corporate Procurement Manager (interim)
|Job Title:||Corporate Procurement Manager (interim)|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£280 - £305 per day|
|Start Date:||September / October 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 19:32|
Corporate Procurement Manager - 3 month contract - Livingston
Our major client based in Livingston has an interesting opportuntiy for a skilled Corporate Procurement Manager to lead the implementation of procurement strategy and to deliver a responsive and innovative service.
- Expereince of conducting tenders and establishing supplies, service and works contracts that deliver best value
- Ability to gain financial savings through contract arrangements
- Delivering Community Benefits for the council through contract arrangements
- Expereince of providing easily understood procurement procedures and professional procurement guidance and advice
- Expereince of insuring compliance with applicable Scottish, national and European procurement rules and legislation
- Sourcing non contracted supplies and services
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Senior managerial experience of successfully operating within a performance and change management culture
- A comprehensive understanding of Best Value
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a council or government organisation and may hold a relevant professional qualification, e.g. MCIPS.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's