|Job Title:||Cost Analyst|
|Location:||Central Belt, Scotland|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 16:53|
Cost Analyst - Central Scotland - 6 months
A challenging and exciting opportunity has arisen to provide insights into the costs, carry out reporting and analysis of data to enable insights and support Cost Intelligent decision making.
- Working knowledge of estimating and/or contractual pricing in public or private organisations.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate complex information with others using effective means to achieve results whilst having the capacity to adapt to new ways of working and capture data in a consistent clear and auditable manner
- Excellent Excel skills e.g. complex formulae, use of Macros/VBA
- Must possess highly developed numeric, analytical and literary skills including the ability to understand, interpret and manage large volumes of complex data and share its meaning with team members
- Experience of the identification, collation and management of data from a variety of sources to support cost analysis, including the use of supporting tools
- The ability to proactively problem solve and seek continuous improvement in the quality of analysis and service delivery
- Good communication skills - written, interpersonal, negotiation, tact and diplomacy to liaise with internal and external customers
- Must have a full driving licence
- Knowledge of Cost and Work Breakdown Structures
- Knowledge of and the ability to use Databases
- Experience of obtaining and translating data from ERP systems i.e. SAP, Oracle
- Understanding of cost & schedule management tools i.e. Primavera P6, Unifier, MS Project
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's