|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||Up to £82 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 11:00|
Credit Controller - Glasgow - Contract
Description of role
The key tasks being proactive debt management of both Commercial and Consumer (Childcare) debtor ledgers to ensure that customers pay within agreed terms, dealing with internal/external queries regarding payments, and developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes.
- Strong working experience in a Credit Control role is essential.
- Must have knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office, including a good understanding of Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Confident and assertive manner.
- Demonstrated an ability to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Previous experience of SAGE 200 or other SAGE software.
- Previous experience of Property/Childcare software.
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet the role requirements.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's