Crime Intelligence Analyst
|Job Title:||Crime Intelligence Analyst|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31938 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2017 14:28|
Crime Intelligence Analyst.
Fixed term. 6 months. West Midlands. £30,000-£31,938 Per annum.
Crime Intelligence Analyst required. You will assist the client by providing analytical support within territorial and specialist intelligence functions.
- To provide analytical capability within territorial and specialist intelligence functions.
- To ensure that the analysis supports operational needs with an approach that is theory-based and utilises problem solving through hypotheses testing.
- To support strategies to facilitate the achievement of crime and disorder reduction objectives. To ensure intelligence is obtained ethically and in accordance with the relevant legislation, policy, protocols and codes of practice
- To prepare analytical products and position papers in response to questions from intelligence managers and others in accordance with legislation and organisational protocols.
- To provide clear and objective analysis in respect of serious or complex investigations.
- To ensure organisational learning in respect of new or developing areas of crime and intelligence analysis through active participation in analyst development days / workshops.
- To proactively develop knowledge within area(s) of analysis that is related to current posting. To assume lead analyst responsibilities in such areas (e.g. representation at Silver or similar groups) where applicable.
Skills and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of analytical processes, techniques and skills including knowledge of the National Intelligence Model (NIM) and other pertinent legislation to Intelligence (inc. RIPA and MoPI).
- Thorough knowledge of the theoretical principles underpinning crime intelligence analysis.
- Substantial experience of crime intelligence analysis including the application of a wide range of analytical techniques
- Extensive proven experience within an analytical discipline (including both quantitative and qualitative analysis), preferably gained within a law enforcement
- Advanced computer skills, particularly using Windows-based packages including advanced MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to produce and present concise reports.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's