CRM Developer / Team Lead / .Net / Developer / £550pday
|Job Title:||CRM Developer / Team Lead / .Net / Developer / £550pday|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rishi Kukadia|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 10:57|
CRM Development Team lead / Manager // Inside IR35 // Bootle, Merseyside // £550 Per day // inside IR35
A fantastic new opportunity has arrived in the North West, Merseyside area for a CRM Development Team Leader role.
The company is investing in a number of 3rd party software products to support their key business functions. You will be part of the digital transformation of the company. You'll be responsible for getting the best out of chosen software applications, ensuring the configuration, and the way they interface with others is efficient, consistent, controlled and effective.
As a CRM Team leader you will
* Lead a team of CRM / case management developers, building up their expertise to deliver a range of projects
Some key responsibilities of the role-
- Participate in design meetings, working with project teams and business users to advise on options for CRM / case management design, configuration, development, and integration.
- Lead the build of the CRM / case management workflow, forms, screens, and views
- Define and implement configuration management principles and methodology
Essential skills required-
- Extensive experience of configuring /customising CRM / case management applications, specifically Microsoft Dynamics preferably Dynamics 365
- A detailed understanding of the principles that generate strong, reusable and scalable configuration design.
- Experience of developing in the Visual Studio stack
- C# and CSS and HTML
- Experience using .NET framework
CRM Team lead/ Manager // Inside IR35 // Bootle, Merseyside // £550 Per day // inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Java Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh
£50000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
Software Developer - Edinburgh - Perm
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Software Developer - Edinburgh - Permanent
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Data Migration Developer - Government - £500 PD - SC
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 + Benefits
£36000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits