|Job Title:||CRM Developer|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 11:36|
3 month contract
- Demonstrate creativity and passion in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions of an exceptional quality that derive the maximum benefit for users and the organisation
- Develops high quality, robust, secure, scalable Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Actively participates in pair programming and peer code review sessions
- Participates in sprint planning sessions, daily scrums and actively updates sprint backlog
- Uses rapid prototyping techniques and tools to efficiently and effectively validate stakeholder requirements
- Works closely with senior developers and technical architects to ensure solution is closely aligned to architectural goals, directives and scope
- To follow defined coding, security, documentation and source control standards
- Provide support to colleagues within the project team particularly relating to the anticipation, identification and mitigation of risks and issues
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to change in order to support the organisation in meeting its current and future objectives
- Participates in pair programming and code reviews
- Contribute to sprint planning and backlog administration
- To Act corporately, promoting the ' principle and promoting IT Services both internally and externally to the organisation
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Customise the system to meet the business needs
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
Desirable Knowledge / Experience
- 5+ years' experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organisations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customising and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
Please only apply if you have the desirable knowledge/ Experiences .
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
MS Dynamics 365 Developer
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
Python/Django Developer - 3 months - Edinburgh
£300 - £475 per day
Senior .Net Developer - Edinburgh - Permanent
Up to £0.00 per annum
SQL BI Developer - SSIS, SSRS
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, gym