Customer Adviser x 3
|Job Title:||Customer Adviser x 3|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27800 per annum + depending on experience (pro rata)|
|Start Date:||15th January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2017 13:50|
Customer Adviser - Paisley - 10 weeks
We have a fantastic opportunity for several experienced Customer Advisor based in Paisley for a 10-week piece of work.
You will be required to conduct telephone interview, handle customer contact, log all information, providing advise over the phone, email and web chat.
Essential skills -
- Proven track record in call handling
- Previous experience of using online tools to record and monitor customer contacts
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Ability to use good listening and questioning techniques
- Good attention to detail and an ability to record specific information from customers accuratel
- Basic understanding of technical issues affecting web service use
Desirable skills -
- Proven track record in recruiting individuals to participate in campaigns and research activities via telephone
- Strong understanding of all SDS products and services
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's