Customer Advisor -call centre Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Advisor -call centre Advisor|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 13:28|
Customer Adviser - 9 Months - Coventry - Contract
- Deliver a responsive professional high volume telephone and email query management service to employers and providers relating to funding, policy, business applications and all other agreed activity.
- Respond to enquiries from service users within 5 working days; utilise a range of tools and resources to minimise referrals to Tier 2 resolvers.
- Manage the development of a shared knowledge base within a lead area, developing relationships and sharing information, which supports and improves the work of the Service Centre
- Manage the development of a shared knowledge base within a lead area, developing relationships and sharing information, which supports and improves the work of the Service Centre.
- Open and approachable management style;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience within a face paced customer facing environment;
- Enthusiastic and driven individual;
- Willing to use own initiative;
- Ability to translate policy into an operational context;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong IT skills.
If you have the relevant experience and Skills please apply
Please note this role is inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's