Customer Service Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months +
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 10:55|
Deputy Customer Service Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months +
Our public-sector client is looking to appoint a deputy customer service manager for an initial 6 months contract based in Edinburgh.
Candidates should note that this position falls in-scope of IR35 legislation.
You will be required to support, motivate and manage the team including planning and managing tasks to meet business plans.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Planning and managing the tasks and activities of the team
- Advise resource and task allocation
- Manage individuals' development, attendance and performance
- Identify opportunities for innovation and quality improvement
- Deal with complaints where customer expectations services have not been delivered.
- To act as budget liaison officer and ensure Finance guidelines are adhered to and manage the expenditure budget.
Essential skills -
- Previous experience of working as Customer Service Manager and experience of managing a customer service team
- Ability to understand business needs within a digital environment
- Ability to analyse customer data and act on feedback received
- Experience of implementing improvements and assessing risk
- Experience of successfully managing a team through change
- Experience of introducing digital customer service functions and using customer relationship management software.
Desirable skills -
- Financial management experience.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's