Customer Solution Engineer
|Job Title:||Customer Solution Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Cunningham|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2017 15:04|
Fantastic opportunity to join a family feel, established, fun and growing company. Whose passion is to make the working environment a safer and higher quality, to people worldwide.
Based in Manchester City Centre, you will be joining a company who enjoys taking care of their staff. They offer Free breakfast and lunch three days a week, relaxation rooms with ping pong table, video games and more.
You will also have Learning opportunities, with the change to attend conferences and events.
Flexible working hours to suit, and a relaxed dress code.
Salary is also negotiable, depending on experience
This position would suit an individual who is passionate about tech, enjoys problem solving, with a good work ethic, enjoys attention to detail, and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team.
- You will be the type of person who loves to problem solve, help customers automate workflow, diagnose and fix issues.
- Collaborate with engineers, to develop and deliver internal software tools
- Demonstrate to customers the integrations and provide technical support during and after deployment.
- You're not fazed by Simple data types, for example JSON, CSV or XML.
- Work with client's success team to assist customers in getting setup with existing integration solutions.
- Assessing needs for API and Integration improvements and solutions.
- Working with the API development team, to prioritise any improvements.
- Deliver API improvements directly and defer major improvements for the core API team to build.
JIRA or Confluence experience, or similar.
Use of 'DevTools' regarding web browser to highlight issues
Syncing Data concepts, for example push vs pull model.
understanding of web services
Understanding of REST API and CRUD.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's